Canon PIXMA MG3520 Drivers Download and Wireless Setup , Installation, Scanner Driver, Manual, For Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac – The Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Inkjet Photos All-in-One Printer (Red) places superb print quality as well as fantastic ease in one small plan.
Its hybrid ink system incorporates dye ink for brilliant colours as well as black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. Print beautiful, indeterminate pictures at residence with a maximum print colour resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi using FINE print head technology.
What’s more, environmentally friendly Auto Duplex Printing permits you to print on both sides of the paper automatically and can help in reducing paper usage by as much as 50%.
The PIXMA MG3520 includes AirPrint that permits you to print straight from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly. At the same time, built-in Wi-Fi technology enables you to write as well as scan wirelessly from virtually anywhere around your home.
The Canon PIXMA MG3520 likewise offers Auto Power On, a convenient attribute that immediately powers up the printer whenever you send out a photo or paper to be printed.
Full HD Movie Print turns your favourite HD film clips recorded with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot electronic cameras or VIXIA electronic cameras right into lovely prints! And also, the Quiet Mode allows your to print anytime without fretting about disturbing those around you.
And also transforming cartridges or including paper is a snap with FastFront – it’s all done from the front of the printer.
The PIXMA MG3520 features My Image Garden software that places all your preferred printing attributes, such as Special Filters as well as Full HD Movie Print, in one convenient software application.
Celebrate your vibrant memories by developing customized prints from your gold mine of images and video clips. My Image Garden likewise helps you organize your pictures with a schedule view as well as face recognition. Plus, innovative templates in different colour mixes and also patterns assist in motivating your photo jobs.
Additionally, you’ll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you can download and install special creative projects as well as the content.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Drivers Download and Wireless Setup
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer
If you have purchased a new Canon printer, you will get the preparation instructions for the first time with us. Canon printer is a support-based computer operating system; you can download the driver directly. The driver can be customized based on your printing needs. It is a complete package that contains a lot of software applications for printing, scanning, auto driver installation, and much more.
Before you start installing, make sure you know the printer’s model specifications. If the directory is still there, you can find references from there. For the latest printers, you can install them using only the default USB cable. But for older printers that don’t use a USB cable, you need to download the driver on the printer’s official website.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer Directly From the Website
For Canon printers, you can download drivers on canon site, follow the following steps:
- Go to the first page, in the search section type your printer type, for example, Canon PIXMA MG3520
- You will be given such a choice
- Open the page that matches your printer, make sure that the printer type is compatible and download it according to your computer’s operating system
- Then you will be taken to the download page, click download to save the driver file on your computer
- Double-click software driver file
- Follow the instructions
- Connect the USB cable printer to your computer
- After the installation procedure is complete, print the test page
- If printing correctly, the printer is ready to use.
If your printer is working with a USB cable, connect it to your computer to check if your computer is currently aware of the printer. If your printer works with Wi-Fi, check that each printer and your computer have an Internet connection.
How To Wireless Setup for Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer
Setup Wireless for Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer – Many modern printers can now be connected to the Internet and allows you to print from your desktop computer, laptop, or even cell phone. Some printers use a wired connection and can be prepared with little Ethernet cables, while the other printer can be connected to a wireless network provided through a wireless modem.
Using WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) is the easiest way to communicate. But if you do not have it, some alternative methods are available to keep it allowed for connections to windows. All Canon printers have multiple access points (also known as a hub or router) that are equipped with the automatic call button or WPS (Wi-Fi protected setup). Below are the instructions:
- For Windows users, use the CD that came with the printer and run the setup program. For MAC users, download the guide and software by selecting “Choose your products “from the range of the PIXMA pages.
- The initial screen will appear, then click “Next“, and type a password to allow the installation of the helper tool.
- Once ready, choose between a USB or wireless connection, and “Click”. The command will not work if the printer is not running.
- The printer is now ready, and the next step is to connect to the network. As “Cable Setup ” appears on the screen, press and hold the button until the alarm lamp Wi-Fi orange printer flashes twice, then release.
- At this point, the blue light (Wi-Fi) must flicker fast and the green energy lamp lights up. Note that network connections will be temporarily disabled during setup.
- Here is the Canon Products license Agreement and please allow All Process Wizard installation and will appear on the screen, then click.
- The printer model and the name (SSID) of the wireless network will appear on the screen. Finally, the connection settings have been done. Run to test print.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Drivers Download and Wireless Setup has been programmed to be easy to handle and it will be easy to use. Those are in all the installation instructions. It takes common sense to go through the sequence.