Epson L360 driver download for Windows and Mac – Are you looking for an Epson L360 printer driver to download? This website allsoftdrivers.com provides various kinds of printer drivers from various brands for your usage needs. The printer driver download link is quoted directly from the official Epson website and after that you can easily carry out the installation process on your device (personal computer / laptop) so you can use it right away.
Epson L360 Review
Epson L360 is a multifunction printer designed to print, copy and scan documents. This printer uses inkjet ink technology and has a separate ink tank system that allows users to replace ink separately for each color used.
The ability of the Epson L360 is a print resolution that reaches 5760 x 1440 dpi with a print speed of 33 pages per minute (black and white) and 15 pages per minute (color). Paper sizes that can be used for printing also vary, starting from A4, A5, A6, B5, to C6. Its utility is equipped with features to copy and scan documents quickly and easily.
Installation Instructions Epson L360 Driver for Windows
Follow the following steps or steps to easily start the installation and installation process for the Epson L360 printer driver on the Windows operating system:
- First, download the file via the link provided below.
- After the file has been successfully downloaded, the next step is the installation process. You need to do this by opening the folder where the installation file is stored on your computer/laptop. The downloaded file has a file format ending in .exe which is at the end of the file name.
- When the printer driver installation process starts, follow and wait for each process. After the instructions appear on the screen, press next and wait a few moments while the installation process is going well so that it can be installed directly on the device.
- If the Install Wizard has been running, then follow each step or guide on the screen to prepare the software.
Installation Instructions Epson L360 Driver for Mac
Follow the following steps or steps to easily start the installation and installation process for the Epson L360 printer driver on the Mac operating system:
- First, download the file via the link below.
- Double tap on the downloaded file to create a disk image on your desktop device (computer/laptop).
- Immediately open the disk image that was successfully created.
- Press twice on the installer icon to immediately start the Epson L360 printer driver installation process.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson L360
Interestingly, apart from going through the conventional steps above, it turns out that you can also carry out the Epson L360 driver installation process in another way, namely by wireless connection on your device. In this article, we will explain in detail and clearly the steps or instructions for installing a wireless connection using the WPS security method.
Previously, it should be noted if there are some requirements that are needed and must be owned before starting the installation process on a computer / laptop. Several things need to be prepared, such as an access point that has a physical WPS push button and a network that uses at least WPA2 or WPA security as the minimum possible security protection.
- Make sure the wireless router being used is within range of the printer and the WPS button is ready to be pressed.
- Press and hold long enough on the wireless button on the printer until the indicator light turns on or is in the ON position.
- Press the color button.
- Press the wireless button until the direct lamp can also turn on.
- Press the color button and make sure the ON indicator light and the wireless lamp are also on. Next, try to press the WPS button on the wireless router for about 2 minutes. Thus, the blue WiFi indicator will light up and the printer is ready to continue the next process, flash while searching, and the power and WiFi lamps will also light up when connected to the access point while in use.
- When the printer has successfully connected to the wireless network, it is then recommended to press the power button and the WiFi lamps will stop turning on. The network light indicator will also light up.
- For more detailed information regarding the WPS button, you can also refer to the access point manual that you have.
Epson L360 Driver Download
Epson L360 Driver Download for Windows
Size: 34.97 MB
Compatible systems: Windows x64, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64, Windows 11 x64
Epson L121 Driver Download for Mac
Size: 126.69 MB
Compatible systems: Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5. x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x , Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 11.x, Mac OS X 13.x