Epson Expression XP-400 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver, Software Download For Mac, Linux, Windows – In a small and neat style, Epson’s Expression Premium XP-400 Inkjet Printer Small-in-One prints 5760 x 1440 dpi in addition to excellent scanning and copying capabilities for small businesses. It works with paper as much as 8.5 x 11 “in dimensions for printing with options available without a computer COMPUTER XP-640 can also print quickly at speeds up to 13 ppm black or 10 ppm in the shade Furthermore, the duplex automatic, indeterminate, and CD / DVD printing is offered.
Creating a printer can be very problematic. Initially, there were wires and also the ever-rising concerns of “Where am I most likely to do this!?” However, Epson XP-400 removes all the frustrating problems and also makes printing easy and very easy. The printer gauge is 390 mm x 300 mm x 145 mm and is also the smallest 3-in-1 printer on the market. It can print simultaneously with printing from a computer system over a Wi-Fi network in the environment. Specifically, the Epson XP-400 also includes Epson Link, which includes help for printing directly from your phone or tablet computer, in addition, to helping for AirPrint as well as Google Cloud Print. In the end, Epson XP-400 clips on the built-in SD card port and can also connect directly to an electronic camera for instant printing.
Scanning is also possible thanks to an 8.5 x 11.7 shaded flatbed located at the top of the system, including a resolution of 2400 dpi equipment that can be inserted at 9600 x 9600 dpi for high-resolution imaging. The scanner also has a deep depth of 48-bit input as well as 24-bit results for color. Epson Expression Home XP-400 can copy 8.5 x 14 “files to create as much as 10 cpm in black or 7.2 cpm in shade Additional attributes consist of 2.7-inch touch panel LCDs besides sd card port for SD card as well as USB ports Connecting to a computer or mobile system can be achieved via a USB 2.0 or Wi-Fi connection.
In the long run, Epson Expression Home XP-400 can scan / copy/print, this reduces the cable when connecting to your network and computer system, and is also very small, but still works to print as much as 8.5 “x 14” in dimensions paper. The print rate on our Epson XP-400 testimonial design may be slow, but keep up with the print quality. Last but Not Few, Epson Attach turns this printer right into printing equipment for your phone as well as cloud solutions with ease. Epson Expression Residence XP-400 is currently sold on Amazon.com for $ 69.99. If you really are on the fence about inserting a printer into your residence as a result of dimensions, advantages, or levels, Epson Expression House XP-400 is the printer for you. Epson XP-400 Printer Driver Download and Manual
Recommended: Epson Expression XP-340 Driver Download
Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – / Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / Linux
How to Set Up Your Epson Expression XP-400 Windows :
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Epson Expression XP-400 printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Epson Expression XP-400 without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Epson Expression XP-400 Mac :
Setting up Epson Expression XP-400 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Epson Expression XP-400 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Epson official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson Expression XP-400:
Setting up the wireless connection of Epson Expression XP-400 on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash the blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Epson Expression XP-400 ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture
Epson Expression XP-400 Easy Photo Scan v1.0.15
Epson Expression XP-400 Remote Print Driver v9.91
Epson Expression XP-400 Software Updater v2.3.3
Epson Expression XP-400 Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199